CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-23T22:01:46+00:002013 Ford Explorer CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-23T22:01:46+00:00
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance.
Deby W. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/22/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-10T22:01:04+00:002006 Ford Taurus CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-10T22:01:04+00:00
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,Left – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,Right – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Remove wheel's from vehicle. Mount & Computer spin balance 4 Tires. Reinstall wheel's to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
SANDRA F. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/9/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-06T22:00:23+00:002015 Ford F-250 Super Duty CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-06T22:00:23+00:00
- MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Component test.]
- TPMS RELEARN
Tom S. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/5/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-28T22:02:35+00:002014 Ford Escape CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-28T22:02:35+00:00
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( %) Rear ( %)
- Replace rear brake pad linings and replace front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
Tammy M. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/27/2022