CRM Mitchell1 2023-07-22T22:03:49+00:002017 Kia Niro CRM Mitchell1 2023-07-22T22:03:49+00:00
- OIL CHANGE
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance.
Jill F. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/21/2023
CRM Mitchell1 2023-07-21T22:02:43+00:002016 Kia Sorento CRM Mitchell1 2023-07-21T22:02:43+00:00
- Remove wheel's from vehicle. Mount & Computer spin balance 4 Tires. Reinstall wheel's to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- Replace front brake pad linings and replace front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
Robert B. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/20/2023
CRM Mitchell1 2023-05-03T22:03:49+00:002014 Kia Sorento CRM Mitchell1 2023-05-03T22:03:49+00:00
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
Chris S. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/2/2023
CRM Mitchell1 2023-03-19T21:58:30+00:002013 Kia Soul CRM Mitchell1 2023-03-19T21:58:30+00:00
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation.
Shalamar L. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/18/2023
CRM Mitchell1 2022-11-03T22:00:57+00:002007 Kia Sportage CRM Mitchell1 2022-11-03T22:00:57+00:00
- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – Both Sides. – [Includes: Bleed Brake System and replace Pads (if necessary).]
- BRAKE HOSE – Remove & Replace – One – [Includes: Bleed Brake System.]
- BRAKE HOSE – Remove & Replace – Each Additional – [Includes: Bleed Brake System.]
Jordan H. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/2/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-03T22:01:20+00:002017 Kia Sorento CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-03T22:01:20+00:00
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( %) Rear ( %)
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – All,Both Axles – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
CHRISTY F. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/2/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-20T22:02:48+00:002007 Kia Spectra CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-20T22:02:48+00:00
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – w/Air Cond – [Includes: Serpentine and V-Belt type Belt(s).]
SHERRY P. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/19/2022