- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Check charging system for proper output to battery. Load test battery. Check all wiring. Inspect belt and adjust as required. Test for current draw on electrical system and replace Battery
- POWER STEERING FLUID FLUSH
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace
- TRANSMISSION DRAIN AND FILL
TERRY F. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/16/2021